You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘august’ category.
- it’s official: after many weeks of trying out her balance, our baby is a sitter!
- feeling, quite honestly, very burnt out this week
- and overwhelmed by projects that keep piling up
- trying to make the effort to remember the bright spots at the end of the day
- feeling overcommitted, overextended, overwhelmed, over it!
- thinking ahead to Michaelmas, and conquering my own dragons
the five of us
- ten years ago today, my husband and I were married!
- I feel amazed and surprised and happy, all at once
- loving this big armful of children that he and I have made together
- feeling, acutely, the passage of time
- knowing that babyhood is so fleeting
- knitting, knitting, knitting — Michaelmas will be here soon!
- realizing (and loving!) that I’m one of “those” moms — the ones who knit at the pool every morning during their children’s swimming lessons
- inspired every day by Fiona’s cheerfulness and complete joy
- being a little too hard on myself lately
- feeling sentimental — looking back at all three of my girls at the same ages
- amazed that she’s rolling over, suddenly!
- wondering how long it will take for her to figure out how to roll back